- How Open Can Europe Get
- The Contribution that Open Source Software can make to Interoperability across Europe
- Exploiting the Potential of Linux - CA
- Why Linux is the right alternative for organizations seeking to optimize resources and improve service as well as the challenges presented in integrating Linux into a heterogeneous IT environment.
- TCO for Application Servers: Comparing Linux with Windows and Solaris - Robert Frances Group
- A TCO data quantitative analysis to highlight current operating system experiences of Windows, Solaris and Linux.
- Open Source licence for Shepway’s early contribution to Node
- Shepway District Council is contributing a few software packages, as part of this workstream. These packages are meant to be early contribution to NODE, and act as as proof of concept that the environment lives up to its claims.